Awesome Physical Therapist Needed in Physical Therapy Clinic (Nampa/Caldwell, ID)
We are a dynamic, evidence-based physical therapy clinic specializing in orthopedic and sports medicine. We are growing and have an immediate opening for a physical therapist in our Caldwell location. Does this sound like you?
Our PT needs to be a self-motivated, very organized individual with an degree from an APTA-accredited physical therapist program, preferably with 1-2 years experience. Individual must have a current (or have be eligible for) ID state license in good standing with the Idaho State Board of Physical Therapy. We are looking for full-time hours (40 hours), but are willing to be flexible for the right candidate. Options may include 4 10-hr workdays or other agreeable arrangements.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Using our 7 step evaluation process to establish an appropriate plan of care that is specific to age, illness, injury, and/or disease.
- TIMELY preparing a written plan of care (using our web-based EMR) based on evaluation findings.
- Documenting functional outcome tools as required by our payors.
- Tracking established clinic metrics for both therapist and administrative staff.
- Actively participating in ongoing marketing strategies to ensure the health of our practice.
- Willingly participating in community events to help promote our practice.
- Being a proactive member of our team bringing proposed solutions to any problems that may arise.
- Helping foster a professional environment that is friendly and welcoming to everyone.
- Displaying a willingness to go above and beyond to ensure each patient’s satisfaction.
Compensation for this position will include competitive hourly wage, performance based incentives, health insurance benefits, PTO accrual, and continuing education allowance. If this position appeals to you, please press Apply Now and fill out the form!