Full Time Physical Therapist Needed in Outpatient Clinic (Nampa/Caldwell, ID)
Do you like actually having the time to listen to your patients? Get to know them and have the time and resources to set up an individualized plan of care to help them get back to their active lifestyles? Us too! We have a one-on-one treatment model where you have an hour each visit to spend quality time working with your patients to guarantee the best outcomes possible.
We are a dynamic, evidence-based physical therapy clinic specializing in orthopedic and sports medicine. We are growing and have an immediate opening for a physical therapist. Does this sound like you?
Our therapist needs to be a self-motivated, very organized individual with an advanced degree in physical therapy from an APTA-accredited physical therapy program. Must have a current (or have be eligible for) ID state license in good standing with the Idaho State Board of Physical Therapy. We are looking for full-time hours (35-40 hours a week), but are willing to be flexible for the right candidate. Options may include 4 10-hr workdays or other agreeable arrangements.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating each patient specific to age, illness, injury, and/or disease.
- Preparing a written plan of care (using our web-based EMR) based on evaluation findings.
- Documenting functional outcome tools as required by our payors.
- Supervising the implementation of each plan of care, coordinating treatment with support staff (PT and PTA, no techs!)
- Tracking established clinic metrics for both therapist and administrative staff.
- Actively participating in ongoing marketing strategies to ensure the health of our practice.
- Willingly participating in community events to help promote our practice.
- Being a proactive member of our team bringing proposed solutions to any problems that may arise.
- Helping foster a professional environment that is friendly and welcoming to everyone.
- Displaying a willingness to go above and beyond to ensure each patient’s satisfaction.
Compensation for this position includes competitive hourly wage, performance based incentives, health insurance stipend, SIMPLE IRA plan with company contribution, PTO accrual, and continuing education allowance.
We are also a company focused on growth to help treat more people without drugs, injections, or surgery. Opportunities to grow such as being a certified clinical instructor, assisting in marketing duties, and becoming a clinic director are available.
One more thing! We love our jobs here, but we enjoy play time as well. Include in your cover letter a description of your dream vacation. Thanks!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location