TUESDAY, MAY 21 AT 7:00 PM.
- Do you have pain or discomfort before, during, or after running or walking?
- Do you know when you should run through pain, walk it off, or quit and go home?
- Can you tell the difference between normal muscle soreness and injury?
- Do you know how to set up a training program to avoid doing too much too soon?
Running injuries are an unfortunate, yet all too common occurrence. Understanding a running injury is the key to prevention, early detection, and effective treatment. If you are looking for answers, here’s some of what you will learn:
- What to do with runner’s knee, hip pain, plantar fasciitis, and Achilles pain
- How abnormal movement at one joint can lead to injury at another
- The role of strengthening in injury prevention
- What can be done to treat injuries without pills, injections, or surgery
Did you know that Altitude also has a Running Club? Runners and walkers of all levels are welcome to join. You’ll get training programs from certified running coaches, lots of support, a t-shirt and other fun swag all for only $35 if you sign up before June 1st. Train all summer and participate in the Boise FitOne at the end of September.
More info can be found on our Running Club Tab or call (208) 465-9418!